Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Pumpkin Patch is Growing!

With our whirlwind trip up to New Jersey, we didn't do much sight-seeing in DC with the kids. We were all too exhausted. But, they'll be back in 3 weeks after finals for Christmas. November flew by being that for the entire month we either had guests or were out of town ourselves.

When the kids went back to Florida I took a few days to relax, catch up on laundry and grocery shopping and just taking it easy. I also got 8 more pumpkins done. Are you keeping count?


I'm not sure about the pumpkin in the lower right in the group below. When laying out all the blocks it seems to get lost in the busy background. I mentioned to Rich that I might replace it but he says that I should leave it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment