Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wicked Awesome!

I mentioned that we were going to see a Broadway show, but I didn't mention which one. It's really hard to pick just one when you haven't been to all that many. It was difficult, but we finally decided on Wicked. WE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! Yes, I'm shouting. It was that good. I hadn't read the book and only knew that it was kind of an alternate story of the Wicked Witch and Glinda. The story was good, not too dramatic, not too silly. The two lead actresses (sadly, I can't find my Playbill at the moment to give you their names - that's what happens when you wait a month and a half to post) both had amazing voices and stage presence. The music was great. I really loved the costuming. I would see it again. And again. And again.



I saw other people taking pictures of the stage before the curtain went up and when I didn't see any ushers or security racing to confiscate their cameras I snapped a quick pic too.

No comments:

Post a Comment