Sunday, October 26, 2008

Back in "The Land of Enchantment" (for a few days)

When planning our move to DC we discussed my making a couple of trips back to Albuquerque to check on the house and take care of a few things. We figured a trip in the fall and another in late winter. Well, if you're going to go to Albuquerque in the fall, what better time than the first two weeks in October? Balloon Fiesta has to be my absolute favorite time of year in Albuquerque. And, to make it even better, I had a couple of visitors! My dad flew out from Yorba Linda, CA. And my brother, Bob, drove out from San Francisco. Doesn't Bob have the coolest car ever?

We had a great time visiting. I'll fill you in on our adventures over the next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa!
    When did he get the TT?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in June, I think. I sat in it. It was so cool I didn't even dare to ask if I could take it for a spin. LOL.

    ReplyDelete