Monday, September 1, 2008

Do You Recognize These Stairs?

Marcus has become an avid bicyclist the past year. He bikes everywhere. So that he could get around and see more things he rented a bike on Saturday and rode all around DC.

We met him in Georgetown for lunch. Are you a movie buff? Do you recognize these stairs? I didn't because I've never seen the movie. The 75 steps are equivalent to a five-story building. I didn't climb them. Maybe another time. Maybe not. Highlight this space: The Exorcist to find out the name of the movie.

3 comments:

  1. Okay. I won't be climbing these steps, too creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. Marcus is looking pretty trim. I better start working out again for real.

    I'm happy to say that I TOTALLY called the movie without highlighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, that's exactly why I didn't climb them. The steepness and my being out of shape had nothing to do with it. LOL.

    Audio Guy, I knew you'd get the movie. Given that this movie came out when I was in grade school, you'd think I'd have seen it by now. I've only seen parts of it on TV, but never the scenes with the stairs. Maybe I should rent it.

    ReplyDelete