Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally Putting the Pumpkins Together

The night before Mom and Tín left I brought out my pumpkin squares to show Mom and ended up arranging them on the living room floor. I decided to leave them there and kept rearranging over the next couple of days until I was happy with the arrangement. I was only able to leave them there for so long because Rich was out of town. Normally he doesn't care when I leave things arranged on the floor, he realizes I need to live with it for a long time couple of days before I'm happy with it, but here in the apartment it blocks the way to the bedroom. I had them all put together by the time he got home. I still need to appliqué leaves and embroider the vines and tendrils. I just may have this one done by fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment