Sunday, May 17, 2009

Do What You Wanna Do

We took Marcus and his friends to dinner at a restaurant we just recently discovered. Maybe I'll write about it sometime. We really like this restaurant and will probably go back, but this post isn't about the restaurant. It's about the building across the street:


I usually make the pictures on my blog small (you can always click on them to make them bigger), but I really wanted you to see what was happening in this one. So, here we are on Pennsylvania Ave. This is the Mexican Embassy. I couldn't find any info about the building but I'm guessing the row houses are historic in some way and couldn't be torn down. What do you do? Do you add on in a way so as to maintain the historic look of the buildings you're surrounding? Nah, why the heck would you wanna do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment